CMS Development Services
What is Content Management System ?
The meaning of a CMS is a web based application that offers capabilities for multiple users with different permission stages to manage all or some section of content, data or information of a website project, or internet ⁄ intranet application.
Handling content indicates to creating, editing, archiving, publishing, reporting, distributing website content, data and information.
Content Management System Company Since 1996
An sample of a CMS application is a Web Application that delivers the following administration, control panel or website management functionalities:
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive web pages
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive articles
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive press releases
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive blogs
- Option to Add ⁄ Edit events into an Event Calendar
- Option to Add ⁄ Edit Inventory (products), description, product specifications, prices, photos, etc.
- Option to Enter, Edit, or View orders and print packing slips and invoices
- Option to View reports and statistics site data
- Create and Edit method users which have different permission levels to different section of the above administration
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com