CMS Development Services
CMS Website Development
The meaning of a CMS is a web-based application that offers capabilities for multiple users with different permission stages to manage all or some section of content, data or information of a website project, or internet ⁄ intranet application.
Handling content indicates to creating, editing, archiving, publishing, reporting, distributing website content, data and information.
Content Management System Company Since 1996
An sample of a CMS application is a Web Application that delivers the following administration, control panel or website management functionalities:
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive web pages
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive articles
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive press releases
- Option to create, Edit, Publish, Archive blogs
- Option to Add ⁄ Edit events into an Event Calendar
- Option to Add ⁄ Edit Inventory (products), description, product specifications, prices, photos, etc.
- Option to Enter, Edit, or View orders and print packing slips and invoices
- Option to View reports and statistics site data
- Create and Edit method users which have different permission levels to different section of the above administration
For any enquiry pertaining to CMS Development Services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com